Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Earth Child Dream



Saturday, November 05, 2005

This morning I awoke meditating at the edge of space ...

In the dream I am at my old high school, in the front yard. I am wearing pyjamas and an old comfortable robe. The sun has just set behind the school and I can see the Belt of Venus; the purplish glow around the horizon. I look up above the horizon and look up further. Then, in the twinkle of knowing, I begin to fly, going straight up and beyond. Faster then thought I race to the outer regions of the stratosphere. I look down and see the Earth recede to a blue organic ball. I am there in the grey glow of this transition region. I feel the Earth, Gaia, like a living being. I am a child, yet also a caretaker. I float in this region embracing the Earth with Love and Peace. I feel the Earthshine on my face …

No comments: