Monday, September 01, 2008

the fool and eye


look better when shaped
as it trains the eYe to dance instead of crawl
for when eyes crawl they wither in their look

look here you've made them open wide
to what they've turned inside
to throw away the book --

the writer writes from his watery brain
which flows through his pen
and into your watery eye as water again --

so if by that write overflowed as tear
as glint in the watery eye
as pome the word is made clear --

so we are changing
and even this iconic who 'I AM' changes
and I am that I am again --

the Fool and I are one together
we travel around this world and whether
or not it is clear to you and me

the world is Love so blissfully
and see that dog pecking at my heel
and the cliff looming a footfall away



.


.


.

let's discover realms and realms of improbable verities -- let me wander in the realms of Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus while getting my skull cracked in the process learn to listen to the end of a space in the differences - so I'll have one two: between French and English while realizing that my Heart is a synonym for my Soul

No comments: