Friday, April 17, 2009

the manic synesthesiac


"The center is everywhere. Bent is the path of eternity." -- Nietzsche



this dyslexia parts the colours that I see
resolved or separated by sense
as either a particle or a wave ~
up
'n
down,
rising to these feelings moving everywhere,
a vision reel-ing with the sound of a stare
a good life at the crest, a musical zest,
patterns without rest



she tasted like apples with yellows flowing into white,
the smell of her hair was lemongrass blowing in the breeze,
the flower of her heart in laughter 'n tears,
beating with the waves of a tidal red sea,
this melding of shapes, colours 'n sounds
is what she was to me



then it fell apart, closed down everything,
too much made me blind
falling to the lows, unkind, outta my mind,
I didn't have much to say
just those particles that bend, like they always do
to the gravity of a deeper darker end,
where it fell apart again, like it always does,
like I never saw anything

1 comment:

jeRRy said...

bound in these chains, locked with outta key, that no one else can see
I write in the sound of waves, holding my breath, just to feel eternity
the sky is black with words I cannot take back, creeping up the shore
I sink to the bottom of the sea floor, I don't want anymore
just to perform the great escape