Monday, May 07, 2007

Feeling this is all I can do ...

This tender agony of parting,
Soul seered by sweet lament,
Love is the goal of all other goals,
Longing is the place that I am sent.

Window of the invisible opens,
Heart waves move of your Grace,
I don't remember where I live,
When you are all of over the place.

The language I use is without words,
Even my breathe is moved by you,
That book of Love that you expose,
Feeling this, is all I can do.

Miseries are Divine blessings,
You make them gifts so pure,
Impressions lost to Loves devotion,
Of this my Heart is sure.

These eyes which clearly see,
Only see shadows, partial images, dust and ashes;
Mere reflections of You... I am blind!

These ears which soundly hear,
Only hear echoes, random noise, modulated vibrations;
Inharmonies of You... I am deaf!

This mouth that moves to speak,
Only talks nonsense, utters prattle, articulates nothing;
Spacious double-talk of You... I am dumb!

These senses cannot grasp the ineffable, nor embrace the infinite!
You are beyond the reason of mere understanding,
I am struck deaf, dumb and blind,
By Your enormity and mystery!
Yet, nonetheless, You are in this Heart carressed...

No comments: