Tuesday, October 02, 2007

writers who write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

Love freely given, inspires us,
and you who have a thousand Lovers,
with talents fantastic,
they paint with a thousand colours
and write with a thousand words,
for one such as you ...
to fall at your Goddess feet;
and want to lay in your ocean,
and caress your mountains
and breathe your crystal sky,
and so my Dear do I ...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

your eyes did gently scan my words,
and found in them a sign,
that showed me that your Heart does burn,
with longing and with rhyme...

you made my heart to swell,
and overflowed to a smile and twinkling in my eyes,
and overflowed;
I am by thy Love of words,
so praised by a greater in that art,
with a crystal clear mind,
shared sublime by thy sweet heart...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

... it's a map, but not the territory,
and we choose after all,
or fall by fate to a small whimper,
but rise to will by that very Love,
by which we are made complete ...
in our pen, would include the stars,
what could not, Venus or Mars,
and Galaxies and Space,
by this we are done;
we contain all these miracles, every one!

You write intelli:Gently ... with eyes and Heart wide open ...
and no less nor more, then we each reach to a greater,
and by this rise with each other ...

lovely water flows from your pen,
like tears and sighs and so much flow;
overflowed like we are now and then ...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

... a write is a bouquet, bringing Beauty and desire,
for more is yet to come, each flower has its wisdom,
come of Love from Nature’s bounty,
look at me oh! look at me they cry,
for like is to like, and a Beauty now does sigh...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

Devotions longing pours from your pen,
and you gaze upon each word with Love,
and I feel it so, your Love does grow,
and flows without end ...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

... We influence each other...
we do ...
so I am happy with that,
and that we have a special connection this way...
and a shared spirit, a mutual mindedness,
and a deeper way of feeling it all...

we are attracted to each other
as if by these destroying immense gravities
in our Hearts;
where that Black Hole of craving for the light pulls in us ...

write 'Intelli:Gently' instead ...

I am crazy for this Love you give me.
I am grateful, it has been aaaaaaaaaaa long time
with Winter in my Heart, and you gave me Spring,
that wild creative flowing like plasma, into Heart and Mind and Body.

your eyes so blue, and I saw you there,
you thought I was not looking,
but I did dare, and in that seeing,
with your blue eyes, I was reeling from being seen by you ...

... when a real connection is felt, and by this your own Heart,
a pitter pat, and it is felt, like that, like that, a flutter pitter pat

You write intelli:Gently ... with eyes and Heart wide open ...
and no less nor more, then we each reach to a greater,
and by this rise with each other...

your vers liberte beats a gentle beat
and your enjambment skips that beat,
like a pause, to be filled by the Lover,
the reader, the writer, and each other

... without condition, a gift!

No comments: