Thursday, January 03, 2008

In verity veritas verily

Not only shall the Truth set you free but you will Dance in verity ...

Oh yes, may this Love be our very Goal,
by which our meandered lives in restlessness go,
so by the compass of our Heart
we strive to Love in each and every way,
to Love I go again today ...

A lyrical ode and one we sing,
with all our Heart does bring
and then we swell as Lovers do,
cherishing each moment so ...

To see with eyes glittering
looking from the Soul of it,
in verity veritas and so compassionate,
and I've 'oft heard it said in wit, verily,
that if you spot it you've got it, merrily!

Yeah, that lively Dance, where,
I'm neither compelled by the past
nor future beckoned,
but whirling feet realized on the path of infinite now,
verity glittering in my eyes,
listening to the language only the Heart can hear;
where there is Love there is no fear.

It transforms the day when we say, hey,
today I'm going to rise above my social disguise
and wear my Heart for all to see,
that's the way I'm going to be ...
In verity veritas verily ...

No comments: