Monday, September 17, 2007

times machine

millions are sleeping
taking time,
can you see,
can you hear,
can you feel,
how far you are
away from me?

this time machine
its juggernaut,
its merciless arrow,
maybe wasting time
on my e-mail and
data streams
until I die.

so I will tell you
how it feels to be me
but your time machine
will branch your concern
and your TCP/IP protocols,
taking you away from me

our synodic cycles,
our tidal ocean echo,
our Lunar rhythms,
and phased deliriums,
they are making time

you are sleeping
on the other side of night,
dreaming child of wonders,
no machine can produce
a wild wonder like you;
yet my machine assembles you
and I wonder about your pixels
this Fairy dust on my LCD

times restless progress
and fervent dirge,
its hopeless eternity
and unstoppable moment,
leads to nowhere and
takes me away from you...
times machine is me!

No comments: